Donate to the Fair
The Westcott Street Cultural Fair is an activity of the Westcott Area
Cultural Coalition (WACC). The Westcott Street Cultural Fair welcomes
tax deductible contributions from the community, which can be made out to the Westcott
Area Cultural Coalition. In 2017, more than 40 business,
governmental, organizational and institutional groups provided cash
and in-kind donations to the Westcott Fair.
Donors are recognized on our web site, on signage and in our program guide at the fair. Major donors are listed on all printed materials. Donations for the 2018 Westcott Fair are welcomed at this time.
Support the Fair!
Stage Sponsorships - $750 to $1500
Westcott Patrons - $500
Friends of the Fair - $250
- Alto Cinco
- Andrew Besemer
- Hueber-Breuer Construction Company
- Kinney Drugs
- Syracuse Cooperative Federal Credit Union
- Tops Markets, LLC
- Upstate Medical Center
Good Neighbor - $100
- Brian Maher
- Dorian's Gourmet Pizza & Deli
- ESF College Foundation, Inc.
- Grace Flusche
- The Gustav Stickley House Foundation
- Koenig Advertising & Public Relations
- Nottingham Pet Clinic
- Recess Coffee & Roastery
- SEUNA (Southeast University Neighborhood Association)
- Thornden Park Association
- University Chiropractic
- Westcott Florist
- University Neighborhood Preservation Association