Donate to the Fair
The Westcott Street Cultural Fair is an activity of the Westcott Area
Cultural Coalition (WACC). The Westcott Street Cultural Fair welcomes
tax deductible contributions from the community, which can be made out to the Westcott
Area Cultural Coalition. In 2017, more than 40 business,
governmental, organizational and institutional groups provided cash
and in-kind donations to the Westcott Fair.
Donors are recognized on our web site, on signage and in our program guide at the fair. Major donors are listed on all printed materials. Donations for the 2018 Westcott Fair are welcomed at this time.
Support the Fair!
Stage Sponsorships - $750 to $1500
Westcott Patrons - $500
- Andrew Besemer, Realty USA
- Boom Babies
- Byrne Dairy
- Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc.
- University Hill Realty
Friends of the Fair - $250
- Alto Cinco
- Beer Belly Deli
- Hueber-Breuer Construction Company
- Kinney Drugs
- Pei Lin, Keller Williams Realty
- SEUNA (Southeast University Neighborhood Association)
- Syracuse Cooperative Federal Credit Union
- Tops Friendly Market
- Upstate Medical Center
Good Neighbor - $100
- Brian Maher, COR Brokerage
- ESF College Foundation, Inc.
- Grace Flusche
- Gustav Stickley House Foundation
- J. Michael Shoes
- Nottingham Pet Clinic
- Picasso’s Pastries and Cafe
- Recess Coffee & Roastery
- Thornden Park Association
- University Chiropractic
- Westcott Florist
- Westcott Neighborhood Association
- Koenig Advertising & Public Relations
- Janet Johnson