25th Annual Westcott Street Fair
Sunday, September 18, 2016
Noon - 6:30 PM (Streets reopen at 7:30 PM)
Westcott St. between Concord St. and
Dell St. (and side streets)
- Parade application
- Booth application (closed - all booth spaces have been assigned)
- Performer application (applications closed as of May 31)
The Westcott Street Cultural Fair is an annual, one-day celebration of the diversity and uniqueness of the Westcott neighborhood through its culture, visual and performing arts, food, service organizations, and activities geared to families and university students returning to the neighborhood. The fair attracts more than 8,000 people annually to the Westcott Business District in mid-September for a day filled with great sounds, sights, tastes and more.
Why does the Westcott Street Cultural Fair happen?
In its 25th year, the Westcott Street Cultural Fair has become a tradition in the neighborhood. Since 1992, the fair makes a statement of neighborhood pride. It is an opportunity for Westcott to invite the Central New York community to visit us and see that it is a great place to live, work, shop and play.
Who supports the Westcott Street Cultural Fair?
The Westcott Street Cultural Fair welcomes donations from the community. In 2015, more than 40 business, governmental, organizational and institutional groups provided cash and in-kind donations to the Westcott Fair. Donors are recognized on our web site, on signage and in our program guide at the fair. Major donors are listed on all printed materials. Donations for the 2016 Westcott Fair are welcome at this time.
Donations for 2016
You can be a Westcott Fair sponsor in a number of ways:
- Volunteer to help the day of the fair
- Provide a cash or in-kind contribution directly to the Westcott Fair
- Promote the fair in the community
- Volunteer to help plan the fair or to provide an activity at the fair
- Rent booth space if you are a community organization or crafter
Contact us to learn more:
- 315-313-5447 (voice mail)